We are pleased to announce the expansion of Njardarheimr.
BUILDING STAGE II
• The main objective of Stage II is to put in place all the necessary facilities and infrastructure that will allow Njardarheimr to be open all year round.
• Stage II includes more than 1000m2 of new building work.
• The total cost for Stage II is about 20 million NOK.
• Njardarheimr opens its doors again at 10.00, 1 May 2018
STAGE II CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS
• Entrance next to the E-16. Shop & service buildings, as well as retail space and toilets, containing necessary features for visitors, employees and vikings.
• Multipurpose hall for all types of events.
• Food hall and associated buildings.
• Large Blacksmith workshop adapted for historical production and course activities.
• Palisades and greenery around the city where this is missing.
• Various smaller works on existing building stock.
• Njardarheimr opened on May 31, 2017.
• Njardarheimr had over 14,000 visitors in the 2017 season.
• In future building stages, a 36-meter-long Gilde hall is planned.
• The completed development of Njardarheimr will consist of about 40 buildings.
Any enquiries regarding Njardarheimr should be addressed directly to the CEO.